Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been on tazorac for about 2 months now. I had an initial breakout for about the first 2 weeks but then all was going well. Well, this morning I woke up and I had 4 zits!!!!! Where did these come from???? I am soooo mad. I thought this was finally my answer, guess I was wrong. Has this happened to anyone on Taz? Should I still continue it ? I don't have anything else to try. Accutane isn't an option for me. I hate my skin!!!!!!!!!!!!! ](*,)

What kind of zits are they? Also, tazorac works on skin over a very long period of time. People report clearing 3-5 months. (actually, all retinoids are like that).

2 months is not enough for you. Keep going.

What kind of zits are they? Also, tazorac works on skin over a very long period of time. People report clearing 3-5 months. (actually, all retinoids are like that).

2 months is not enough for you. Keep going.

Hey,

You sure it's just not conincidence? Perhaps you slept on a part of your pillow that had a lot of bacteria on it, or they were developing a long time ago and only just reared their ugly heads (no pun intended - honestly!).

BEER OR GREASY FOODS DOESNT CAUSE ACNE! stop sayin that dumb shit it makes me so mad when people blame it on foods and everything! you HAVE ACNE. plain and simple things will get better the taz will work better and better as the months go by...youre gonna still get SOME zits so get over it.

when i drink it causes my face to get redder. it worstens my existing acne making it much redder. the same with greasy fried foods - my face produces more oil everytime i eat greasy foods.

Tazorac made me breakout for the first two months. After that, I had a month of no zits. A month after that, I had breakouts again. Now I take accutane.

sickofthis....keep in mind there isnt a cure for acne just ongoing treatment...meds just help with the severity of it..it sure the hell doesnt stop it in its tracks, but it helps

I agree....I really have never had any direct correlation between acne and my diet. I don't watch my diet for my skin, I watch it for my weight. I do eat well most of the time and my acne has never improved from it.

Yes, I know there is not a cure for acne but it sure would be nice to have complete control. For Pete's sake, I am only going on 31 yrs. old!!!!!!!!!!! I stand by my original comment of "I hate my skin"!!!!!!!!!!!