Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jillie86

when does vision improve???

when does vision get better after accutane???....ive been off it for a week and it seems like i am still so sensitive to light and my vision is just not as good. My eyes are still sore!

did anyones vision start improving slowly or did accutane F*** with my vision for good?

M vision didn't change. I mean I could still see well. And the sensitivity I never noticed.

Sorry, my post isn't much help. But if it bothered you that much during the course, you should've talked about it with your doctor.

when does vision get better after accutane???....ive been off it for a week and it seems like i am still so sensitive to light and my vision is just not as good. My eyes are still sore!

did anyones vision start improving slowly or did accutane F*** with my vision for good?

You should talk with your doctor or an ophthalmologist. The literature that comes with accutane warns that changes to eyesight may be serious.