Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brittanee_lee

i hate acne on my body and face!!!!! grrr

so im 15 and i have had acne on my face for 4 years and the same with my back and chest... and i just have to say that it sucks.......

i have tried almost everything including acne free, pro active, clearacel, and natures cure ( this one fixed my face but did nothn for my chest and back...

now though my back and chest only have a few breakouts and the rest are the left over red marks...yuck :redface: . ne ways i read somewhere on here that apple cider vineger helps break outs on chest and back... i have decided that friday i am going to buy some and try it... i hope it works... :pray:

acne has been terrible for me and im not made fun of at school for it but i am at home by my perfect skin one year younger sister. :cry: i am up for anything at this point so if you have any tips please help me out. :pray: .. thank you so much if not only for letting me vent. :)

Try the acne.org stuff. This is my first day on it, but it seems to be working already. :D

And I too have acne all over me. I really hate it and some people have thought it funny to call me pizza face. Not very fun when your tall and have acne! >.<

I know exactly what you're going through. I still have to find the thing that clears me for good. I keep coming close, and POOF, another breakout.