Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lately my life seems so pointless/boring. It has no flavor. Its not like Im suicidal, I just dont really see any meaning in my life at the moment. I work 12 hours a day. At work I feel like my mind is numb. After work Im so tired I just feel like sitting around. Nothing in my life is challenging me. Even my friends are starting to bore me..

Im suffering football withdrawals too, maybe thats just it. Any ideas

I give you props man. 12 hours a day can be taxing on your mind and body - I wouldn't be able to do it. I know you're tired all the time but try to exercise as much as possible. Not to insult your intelligence, but it will help your body conserve more energy, making it more efficient. In turn, you may start to feel more energetic during the day.

I'd say I feel somewhat like that. All the time, I'm wondering what the point of life is. I would never seriously consider suicide, but it all does seem pretty useless. I'm still just leaving high school though, so I'm hoping that the change to university studies will make living a bit more worthwhile. If you have a major change that you can look forward to, it keeps you going.

Could be worse, you could be bored senseless whilst not earning anything as per the unemployed.

I think you can only challenge yourself, I believe you are in what people refer to as a 'rut' - take up a hobby (instrument?) or just do something you wouldnt normally do. Go for college classes in astrophysics.

yeah mate you should pick up a instrument like guitar or drums and you shouldnt be working 12 hour days for too long or you'll get fatigue and could have an accident.

and what type of football you follow?, nrl myself Go the Panthers!