Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kriszti

Going to the derm tomorrow. . .

I'm going to tell him about the DKR. Anyone here discuss it with their derm? How did they respond?

Ask for pharmaceutical 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

Just out of curiosity, what is better about the pharma grade bp? Is it a gel also? I too am going to the derm in a month and want to tell her about the regimen.

Thx!

Ask for pharmaceutical 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.

Just out of curiosity, what is better about the pharma grade bp? Is it a gel also? I too am going to the derm in a month and want to tell her about the regimen.

Thx!

The one I got was a gel.

I just prefer the feel of it over OTC.

What's up? New to replying but have been around the board for awhile. Have been through this plenty of times -- they will laugh it off as nonsense and push prescriptions on you. Period. That is what they do -- write prescriptions. You don't need them.

Well, he was cool about it. He knows how limited we are right now with our treatment options since I'm trying to get pregnant (doing IUI tomorrow- wish me luck!) Anyway, we discussed when I could go back on spiro and he said I could do it once I'm done having kids and even while I'm breastfeeding (should I be lucky enough to have another kiddo.) I also asked him if he had heard of the website and the DKR, and he had. He certainly wasn't opposed to anything I was doing , so that was cool. He said to f/u with him in the fall in any case, or sooner if I want to try some thing with a prescription.