Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
onlyme_16

Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel?

Has anyone tried Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel? I've read really good reviews about it, and I'd like to find something to help with my red marks and over all complexion. But would like to hear some feedback before I take the plunge and buy another product. Thanks in advance.

Would like to hear anyones experiences with it.

Love love love it. Use it every other night. Not only helps red marks heal faster (does not do much for scarring as far as I can tell, but I don't have much scarring either), it is also anti-aging, and actually has worked better for me than BP or SA to clear up my complexion. I recommend it. Also recommend buying it from ebay. I buy 3 at a time (lasts forever using every other night) for the same price I would buy one thru Avon.

Hmm.. might be worth trying. I cant decide if I want to try Green Cream or this...

try this. Green Cream made me purge like hell and my skin wasn't looking that bad :(

I was trying Dan's AHA+ but after a month it seemed like it was just making my face worse. Since Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Retexturizing Peel and Dan's AHA+ both have Glycolic Acid in it do you think it will help if Dan's didn't?

Well I have been on it for about 4 times now and my red marks seem brighter already but I dont know maybe I am just imagining it lol

Well I have been on it for about 4 times now and my red marks seem brighter already but I dont know maybe I am just imagining it lol

I've noticed that with a lot of products with AHA in them. Right after I put it in they get bright red, but in the morning they are lighter.

so here's probably a dumb question, but right now I am using a product similar to Dan's AHA everynight. If I got this, would it replace that product? Or would I use it with the AHA product. Seems like a AHA overload..but I guess I'm not sure if it is the same thing?

Well, I ordered this on Ebay for a little over $13 bucks. So i'll give it a shot, and let you all know how it goes.

so here's probably a dumb question, but right now I am using a product similar to Dan's AHA everynight. If I got this, would it replace that product? Or would I use it with the AHA product. Seems like a AHA overload..but I guess I'm not sure if it is the same thing?

Well I've been using it for about 5 weeks, and it really has made fuck all difference. Started using it with really high expectations as well.

Does that mean it has or hasn't? I'm not sure where you enthusiasm is directed there sorry, haha.. I HOPE it means that it has.

^has not.

Cost me 20 quid and all, last time I make that mistake.

Might be just me though, everyone else I've heard has been very positive about them so hopefully they work for you.