Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kukki18

Honestly what do you think

Do you think my acne is mild ? or more on the severe side? oh and also, do you think if i got a Nice TAN, and got a little bit darker it would show less, my skin complexion would look more healthier i think if i was a little bit more darker, sorrie for asking but nobody in my family has acne so i don't know:(, but these pictures at the sides of my face and the last 1 is me when i didn't really have any acne :o

post-73958-1213795327_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1213825500_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1213825545_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1213795327_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1213825500_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1213825545_thumb.jpg

Do you think my acne is mild ? or more on the severe side? oh and also, do you think if i got a Nice TAN, and got a little bit darker it would show less, my skin complexion would look more healthier i think if i was a little bit more darker, sorrie for asking but nobody in my family has acne so i don't know:(

MILD. Very mild. I don't think a tan will help with the discoloration, but an AHA or some other dark spot treatment will help you out alot I think. It seems like your biggest problem isn't acne, but the dark coloration left behind by acne. You're lucky! And cute :P

Yeah, very mild. I don't think tanning would be a good idea. You'll just damage your skin more.

AHAs would definitely help (Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid, etc.). Maybe some chemical peels. And wear your sunscreen. :P

Good luck!

You are quite a hottie. I love the piercings!

Anyways, yeah, I have the same problem, and I am going to say that using a chemical exfoliant, AHA, would really help!

I go the tanning route, but using something such as lactc acid peels would probably solve your problem over time!

Very very mild I would say. It looks more like scaring then active pimples. Try some sort of scar treatment. You are very handsome I don't think you should worry about this tiny "flaw"

thank yu everyone for yer nice comments^^ so maybe its just the coloring left from the acne a little bit of scaring?

If you haven't already done so, take a look at the "cleansing with water only" thread. If I were you, I would just leave your skin alone. Don't do anything to make a MILD case worse. If it's not broken, don't fix it, as they say :)

I tried AHA and it made my skin worse..so be careful How about trying azalex to clear the redness. It is by prescription and it takes time but its gentle.