Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
favre4

hundreds of bumps on forehead

does anybody know how to treat just tiny to medium sized bumps on the forehead and temples?

I had that in the late Fall of 2007. My dermatologist prescribed me Retin-a Micro & Duac Topical Gel. It took a good 3-4 months.

OK,

I had acne on just my forehead for about 8 years (age 11-17). I had about 50 bumps and they never went away. I used every home treatment available and even went to the dermatologists but nothing worked. Then when I turned 17, now I'm 18, I got so sick of it that I decided to go get accupuncure done. So, I was looking up accupuncture online on this chinese website and it said this:

if you break out on forehead, it is b/c of diet

chin is hormonal

and cheeks are usually genes and also a little hormonal

So, I cut down sugar completely. I was eating like 5 cookies a week and drinking 3-4 cokes a week so it was hard. I also started drinking 9 glasses of water a day. Within 2 months, my acne diminished 75%. After 5 months, its completely gine and I just have the occassional pimples or two but that usuaaly goes withing a week.

Now however, I've been breaking out on cheeks and chin but I cant help that b/c its my genes that suck. I think I am not going to ever reproduce b/c I dont want my kids to suffer.