Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesnt make me feel beta. it just proves that these people have more about them not to let acne effect there lifes intead of been locked away.

megan fox iand jessica alba are very beautiful anyway

I'm totally not a lezbo but I would consider going to the other side if Megan Fox came with, she is rediculously good looking. She was on an episode of two and a half men last night. Celebrities are humans as well people, humans with more money than most people and therefore most of them can afford outrageous treatments to help them have nice clear skin.

doesn't make me feel better. they are also humans, so its normal for them to exerience the same problems :rolleyes:

Sorry to be so negative here.

Q4T

doesn't make me feel better. they are also humans, so its normal for them to exerience the same problems :rolleyes:

Sorry to be so negative here.

Q4T

Wha?

Guest kiwikali

megan fox is my fav. actress, i really look up to her because i want to be an actress some day. i met her at an autograph signing for transformers [shia labeouf is sooo much hotter in person ;)] and her skin really isn't bad at all. i mean seriously, people say OMG she has a breakout! like uhm most people have it A LOT worse. and look at her, she's probably the most beautiful actress i've seen in a while. she makes nicole kidman look like a troll! :) but yeah seeing some of those made me feel like celebrities are just like the rest of us.

is it just me, but doesnt the picture of posh look like the after effects of a chemical peel or something??? do those white dots look like healing scars to you?

idk. A LOT of people out there love to doctor photos online.

it's amazing what photohop can do. (good and bad)

megan fox is soooo pretty though. :wub:

Wow, this makes me feel SO much better.

To everyone who is saying their acne isn't "that bad," think about this:

They have the best dermatologists, the best makeup artists (granted, not all of these pictures are with makeup), and the best skincare products.

Yet, you can STILL see several zits on all of these people.

I mean, my skin looks about like Megan's when I have makeup on, so I imagine hers looks about like mine when she has no makeup and my skin is pretty terrible, IMO.

dude look at the "celebrities with acne breakouts" topic in adult acne. it's on the 3rd page i think. i needs to be bumped up. the topic is like 11 pges and it has way more and way worse pics in that topic. i should get moved to this place. i posted a genuine one of paris hilton with acne. it was right after she got a chemical peel. here's the paris hilton one: http://www.hollywoodrag.com/index.php?&amp...&board_id=1

The picture with Posh and the white spots, i just think its probably a glare from jewlery or something. You never know these days really.

I wouldnt mind having a few little ones here and there like them. Instead i have red marks, and tiny scars, and under the skin bumps whatever you call them.. yikes!

I want to be an actress as well, but i dont know if that will happen with my skin in this condition, since hollywood freaks out over the littlest flaws.. such as ONE pimple! :[[