Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacLover

On week 19 I have a bad rash....should I call it quits?

Okay.

One more stupid week of body aches, I hope and all of the other side effects.

My skin looks great.

Everytime I take a tablet now, my forearms break out severly. It is so bad it gets hot.

Its right after I take the pill morning and night. I only have about a week left.

Should I just quit. I am so wanting to say forget it. This really hurts. I can't even place my arms on anything because its so sensitive. it just started yesterday. Maybe my body is fed up you know??

Anyone have this right before the end of your treatment?

Yes if I were you, I would go ahead and quit. It's only a week. However talk to your doctor before you proceed. :ninja:

Yes I had the exact same problem while I was on accutane.. Stop or it will get worse.. Espacially if you only have a week left

Don't stop. I had this on my third week and I just slept with loads of aquaphor on it, with gauze around it so it wouldn't rub off. After 2 nights it was completely gone. My derm said it was a eczema outbreak.

I wouldn't stop now! You're so late in the treatment already. Just ONE more week! What if that extra week is all you need to stay clear?