Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scar_Tissue

Good foundation or make up

im currently using normal store brand foundation like almay or neutrogena and my mom is gonna take me to the mall to get a better make up. any reccomendations?

Stay from anything that's scented, as fragrance can irritate your skin. Some Yves Saint Laurent products have this awful, stale perfume-in-a-brothel stench to them. Blech.

im currently using normal store brand foundation like almay or neutrogena and my mom is gonna take me to the mall to get a better make up. any reccomendations?

Clinique superfit makeup plus a concealer and use their pore hiding stuff (Can't remember the name). I personally love Lancome Teint Idole for all day wear. It's also buildable from a medium to a heavier coverage. Also will need a concealer. I like either lorac concealer or Amazing Cosmetics concealer for those stubborn marks. Clinique makes a foundation with salicylic acid that is specifically for acne prone skin but it has alcohol it it, so best to stay away unless your really oily.