Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FakY

seriously , who also gets this?

my sister got 3 pimples on her back , came bursting into my room at like near 1 am after just coming back home and saying that its all my fault because i slept in her room for a day or two because is hot as balls here and i have no fan in my room... even when i kept telling her that it's not contagious ( to others , yeah i know if u scratch an acne prone area and scratch another part of ur skin ur making it more likely to have more acne on YOURSELF .. knew that since like 2 years ago) even my dad throws these spiteful comments that he gets some pimples on his head because of me even after numerous times ive told him its not contagious and for gods sakes i rarely break out anymore! if i didnt know my family i would have thought theyre taking the mickey( not being serious , joking etc etc )....

cant wait to finish accounts move out of here and get rich zomg! :>

my sister got 3 pimples on her back , came bursting into my room at like near 1 am after just coming back home and saying that its all my fault because i slept in her room for a day or two because is hot as balls here and i have no fan in my room... even when i kept telling her that it's not contagious ( to others , yeah i know if u i know if u scarch an acne prone area and scratch another part of ur skin ur making it more likely to have more acne on YOURSELF .. knew that since like 2 years ago) even my dad throws these spiteful comments that he gets some pimples on his head because of me even after numerous times ive told him its not contagious and for gods sakes i rarely break out anymore! if i didnt know my family i would have thought theyre taking the mickey( not being serious , joking etc etc )....

cant wait to finish accounts move out of here and get rich zomg! :>

sometimes i think it's more of a thwart to get a reaction out of me or something i dunno...

Sisters are often annoying but wow, your dad has no place to say that. For all you know, if your acne is genetic, it probably was from him so you have better rights to make spiteful comments to him instead.

It's understandable. They just don't know what they're talking about. When I went home on vacation a couple of years ago(my acne was BAD), my parents were in awe. My dad actually thought I wasn't showering because I had it all over my body as well as my face.

It's understandable. They just don't know what they're talking about. When I went home on vacation a couple of years ago(my acne was BAD), my parents were in awe. My dad actually thought I wasn't showering because I had it all over my body as well as my face.

tthats different he they were saying that out of concern for you. : /

Just tell them "GOOD. I hope you get more."

haha , meh i dont care just gonna have to wait for the next 4 months then ill have get a part time in an car showroom as junior accountant ( that should handle rent + food)

thEneXtChaPter Posted Yesterday, 12:34 PM

just tell them nicely to refrain from that because it bothers you. they are family, so they should understand.

i did , her response was "well if you had some respect you wouldn't have come and slept on my bed ( im pretty sure shes still blaming me for her few pimples)

I feel for you but like I said, don't let it get to you. They're just plain ol' ignorant. Don't even argue with them. Just say "Ok, sorry" and go about your business.

dude faky your dad n sister are slack you should print out a whole bunch of info about acne then next time they make a statement just go wham! and drop it infront of them like a pimp :cool:

omg that is so lame!!! I've never heard of anyone thinking acne was contagious before... >.< ahhh that would piss me off so much.

dude faky your dad n sister are slack you should print out a whole bunch of info about acne then next time they make a statement just go wham! and drop it infront of them like a pimp :cool:

hahaha , yea that would be taking it to a whole new level

Did your sister or father get dropped as a child? Because that is just moronic, they need to go back to school and take a bio class.