Maxi-peel

MemberMember
(@junje)

Posted : 06/17/2008 3:33 am

Since I arrived in philippines, I decided to take my acne seriously (dont get me wrong, been patiently trying all remedies to soothe my skin for the past 4 yrs). That's where maxi-peel comes in my life. The maxi-peel soap, exfoliant cream #3 and exfoliant solution # 3. I Wash my face with the soap 2 times a day while the cream & solution only at night. Im still in the healing process, and been using it for 2 weeks now. Somehow I get this optimistic feeling in my gut b4 I even tried it and now my scars are getting lighter. Other than that expect a downside, Red cheeks. But look at the good side, who wants a clear and obvious pimple scars over red skin? Also try to add in a healthy diet in your life and drink lots of water. Im not ashamed with red cheeks everytime I go out or in college bcuz sooner or later I know ill get a clear skin (It's like a give and take thing in life ). Well ill let all of you know later how fares my skin in a week or so.

MemberMember
(@nurse2010)

Posted : 07/12/2008 8:22 pm

Since I arrived in philippines, I decided to take my acne seriously (dont get me wrong, been patiently trying all remedies to soothe my skin for the past 4 yrs). That's where maxi-peel comes in my life. The maxi-peel soap, exfoliant cream #3 and exfoliant solution # 3. I Wash my face with the soap 2 times a day while the cream & solution only at night. Im still in the healing process, and been using it for 2 weeks now. Somehow I get this optimistic feeling in my gut b4 I even tried it and now my scars are getting lighter. Other than that expect a downside, Red cheeks. But look at the good side, who wants a clear and obvious pimple scars over red skin? Also try to add in a healthy diet in your life and drink lots of water. Im not ashamed with red cheeks everytime I go out or in college bcuz sooner or later I know ill get a clear skin (It's like a give and take thing in life ). Well ill let all of you know later how fares my skin in a week or so.

Yeahh.. MAXIPEEL works for a single moment of time. But soon it will result to irreversable damage on your FACE. To be honest with u i try MAXIPEEL and it destroy my FACE so i won't allow others to suffer thE burdens.

NO TO MAXIPEEL!

Source: Base on EXPERIENCE

MemberMember
(@mc_patz)

Posted : 08/31/2008 11:58 am

Wow thanks for the advice, I was planning to use maxipeel to get rid of my blackheads and I didn't know that it could damage your face.

So what other exfoliants can I used in order to remove my blackheads? Pls help. ^_^

MemberMember
(@raebreak)

Posted : 07/09/2011 4:04 pm

Wow thanks for the advice, I was planning to use maxipeel to get rid of my blackheads and I didn't know that it could damage your face.

So what other exfoliants can I used in order to remove my blackheads? Pls help. ^_^

Tretinoin is not prescription in the philippines, and many people use this improperly. Follow what the label says. Use only once a day and only at night. Tretinoin is deactivated when exposed to the sun and don't use this beyond 2 months because it has hydroquinone.

Also, consider putting this in an amber spray bottle and spray on a cotton pad. Just one spray on the cotton pad, and don't apply on your face immediately. Wait for a few seconds before wiping it on to the face.

And don't forget to use sunblock. Maxi-peel is tretinoin.

MemberMember
(@bl4cvbnm)

Posted : 09/26/2011 2:52 am

hello there,, how do u apply the solution? directly onto your face?

i've been using the solution #3 for 2 days but no peeling. i apply it onto a cotton and then rub onto my face.

MemberMember
(@mgotten)

Posted : 10/23/2011 12:51 pm

QUOTE (Junje @ Jun 17 2008, 03:33 AM)

Since I arrived in philippines, I decided to take my acne seriously (dont get me wrong, been patiently trying all remedies to soothe my skin for the past 4 yrs). That's where maxi-peel comes in my life. The maxi-peel soap, exfoliant cream #3 and exfoliant solution # 3. I Wash my face with the soap 2 times a day while the cream & solution only at night. Im still in the healing process, and been using it for 2 weeks now. Somehow I get this optimistic feeling in my gut b4 I even tried it and now my scars are getting lighter. Other than that expect a downside, Red cheeks. But look at the good side, who wants a clear and obvious pimple scars over red skin? Also try to add in a healthy diet in your life and drink lots of water. Im not ashamed with red cheeks everytime I go out or in college bcuz sooner or later I know ill get a clear skin (It's like a give and take thing in life eusa_wall.gif ). Well ill let all of you know later how fares my skin in a week or so.

Yeahh.. MAXIPEEL works for a single moment of time. But soon it will result to irreversable damage on your FACE. To be honest with u i try MAXIPEEL and it destroy my FACE so i won't allow others to suffer thE burdens.

NO TO MAXIPEEL!

Source: Base on EXPERIENCE

Is it really that bad? Are you sure you just weren't allergic to some of the ingredients?

-M

MemberMember
(@ili)

Posted : 11/06/2011 3:07 am

Hey, I'm a bruneian studying in Johor bahru malaysia, basically I'm trying to say is if u look, based my picture I have smooth baby bum face. One time, in my university they have th expo for PC and Chocolate fair, but at one particular corner sells this item 'Maxi-Peel'. I was handout a sample pack 'maxi peel exfoliant advanced'.

MOST OF THE TIME, I am totally fine with any sample packs. From face products, to nails even hair!

But this was totally different, my eczema broke out! I swear! I only have severe eczema around my right eye corner.

And because it itches so much I had to rub my face and instead having my skin peeling to show that the product is working, I'm having mini bumps all over my face( eczema ) and it made my cheek feel rough! I have never feel so upset and against a product to the point I'm willing to surf, create an account just to give my point of view!!

Phillipines is a great country, but not their local made products..although not entirely, I MUST say I do not support this brand!

No skin regime should make u feel irritated, burning sensation and whatnot! BAH even eczema?!

If you really love your skin, and still determined to try just because their spokesperson is flawless, don't be fooled. I am a marketing student, count the negative reviews and compare with the positive ones. I'm sure, the ones said nice things are paid! and if not are just killing their skin!

Knowingly tretinoin is not a prescription in the phillipines, then why on earth is it inside the product? It's like having AJINOMOTO aka MSG!

Thanks to this MAXI PEEL I can't use anything on my face but, eat my Clarityn pills daily in order to sustain myself from rubbing my face and neck... Aahhh! I even used it at my neck!

MemberMember
(@nichole2)

Posted : 06/07/2013 12:51 am

Please where can I buy maxi peel in malaysia , the address,someone help me my skin is so bad am so desperate