Find results in...
pyro123

Looking for Good Moisturizer???

After my vinegar method?

Which??

Eucerin Clean Skin formula daily control & care moisture cream... No SPF

Eucerin Protective Lotion for sensative skinw/ spf 30

Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture recommended in the regimen

Also something for irritated skins most probably afte i used too much vinegar method??? explain briefly what is good for:jojoba, emu oil,camellia, manuka ,etc

Jojoba oil?? is this for acne pores??

something to soothe and moisturize or a mixture of oils.

can i buy the GNC version of jojoba oil?? I heard that it is oily and you have to massage it to get it deep in skin and people prefer the Silkia camellia oil becuase you can apply it and forget it

thanks all

By the way I did not know where to post this thread.

I don't use jojoba oil personally, but from what I've heard, people only use it at night because it's kinda oily...but a very good moisturizer.

I'm sure someone else can help shed some light on your other questions.

JC you always helpful

What moisturizer are you using??

NaPCA by TwinLab--------Is this a must have at home?

i say this, becuase you and I are doing the vinegar method. I had a slight irritation today, my face feels red. I am using diluted vinegar 3/1 for a week. This has not happned before, when i woke up it was fine. I washed with cetaphil like always and face looked red. I know every once in a while, our faces will look like this. Can't pinpoint the cause especifically. But anyhow. What is a must have for immediate relief on this?

You probably will say Aloe Vera, but what brand name??

thanks

Guest Tracy

Eucerin Clean Skin formula daily control & care moisture cream... No SPF

Thanks to all

Animegirle-------do you like the NaPCA spray? is it also a good moisturizer? Where to buy it? GNC doesn't carry it.

What brand of jojoba and if you mix it with other oils?

GNC jojoba oil? is this okay

tell me more please

^ I was able to pick up some NA-PCA spray at my local healthfood store. Also I had GNC special order the spray, because my local store did not carry it either.

As long as you are using 100% jojoba oil you should have no problem. I use it straight, only when my skin is very dry.

i must speak out against this product. it really does feel good but it does not absorb well. i had to give up using it just cuz it would stay on the skin and make me look whitish, eventhough i applied just enough to cover.

i must speak out against this product. it really does feel good but it does not absorb well. i had to give up using it just cuz it would stay on the skin and make me look whitish, eventhough i applied just enough to cover.

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme

this is the product i am talking about yes. i am not new to this and i have tried many different moisturizers. what bothered me was the fact that it felt really good on my skin but it just did not get obsorbed well enough. but i guess if u a female and gonna put some makeup over it anyway the whitishness is not gonna matter .

Eucerin Clear Skin Formula Daily Control & Care Moisture Creme  

this is the product i am talking about yes. i am not new to this and i have tried many different moisturizers. what bothered me was the fact that it felt really good on my skin but it just did not get obsorbed well enough. but i guess if u a female and gonna put some makeup over it anyway the whitishness is not gonna matter .

Is the Proactiv revitalising toner a good moisturizer compare to others like Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture?

No. It's not a moisturiser. It's a toner.

after all things i tried i ended going back to eucerin renewal AHA lotion. neutrogena uses glyclic acid ( eucerin uses lactic acid, much gentler) which is much more irritating and it never moisturized my face well enough. my aunt works in a baeuty spa and i have had access to like 120 bucks a bottle moisturizers, acne medications and like face washes worth over 100 per bottle. and after all i ended settling for generic Retina A, eucerin renewal and clearasil cool wash ( not big fan of clearasil i just like the SA + menthol combination very much). what drove me away from eucerin renewal in first place was that it was too oily. but then i realized all the moisturizers that are less oily either dont absorb well, iritate skin or just dont moisturize.

Is the Proactiv revitalising toner a good moisturizer compare to others like Neutrogena Oil-free Moisture?

No. It's not a moisturiser. It's a toner.

after all things i tried i ended going back to eucerin renewal AHA lotion. neutrogena uses glyclic acid ( eucerin uses lactic acid, much gentler) which is much more irritating and it never moisturized my face well enough. my aunt works in a baeuty spa and i have had access to like 120 bucks a bottle moisturizers, acne medications and like face washes worth over 100 per bottle. and after all i ended settling for generic Retina A, eucerin renewal and clearasil cool wash ( not big fan of clearasil i just like the SA + menthol combination very much). what drove me away from eucerin renewal in first place was that it was too oily. but then i realized all the moisturizers that are less oily either dont absorb well, iritate skin or just dont moisturize.

i just switched to Neutrogena Oil-free Moisturer a couple days ago and my face turned red....didnt know lotions can do that...

What moisturizer are you using??

NaPCA by TwinLab--------Is this a must have at home? 

i say this, becuase you and I are doing the vinegar method. I had a slight irritation today, my face feels red. I am using diluted vinegar 3/1 for a week.

i use clearasil acne fighting mousturizer, it mousturizes while it fights acne, adn it also protects u from it. i usually only put it on b4 i go to sleep. during the day i was my face with somme clearasil ice gel, and then wipe away with an oxy pad or 2. but yeah, the mousturizer is only 2% sacilyc acid(or wateever), but wat te hell, at least it fights the acne while keeping my face from chipping apart.

p.s iv been using these things for about 2 days now, and already they r starting to go away. I notice my old pimples dying out, and no new ones are coming in.