Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noon

New to the board/where I am coming from with my acne

My face seems to swell and in the beard area is really red. I stop washing for days, but it seems that in 7 days the swelling is 100% gone, but the reddness is still there. I do not know if this is because it gets irritated when I shave or what but I am looking for advice on what I could do to get this red to go away. Is this swelling from Overwashing???

I went to my WalMart today, but it was closed. I read that Colonial Dame Vitamin E may be just what I need...so I will look into that tomarrow. To help get rid of the reddness. My nose also sometimes gets red but thats usually because I will poke at the acne and I guess I am breaking the blood vessels and causing this to happen.

I am also going to try that one posters Johnson and Johnson recco with using the BP/SA method.

I ordered today the Evolution X b5 vitamins and am hoping that these also help me with my quest for clear skin. I have no problem with having to take the 20 pills a day and then cut back in time, if this is really going to help me.

I am 32 years old and have had acne since my teens, but for the last 6 months it really seems like I have dry/red skin and it really bothers me.

I have tried ProActice and it worked for a while, I too am guilty of not following the directions daily....I will try it again if this doesnt seem to help.

I also bought some Gold Bond to sooth my skin and it feels a lot better now. It seems to be in that begining stage of swelling and I would like to nip this in the bud before that happens.

I know I mentioned a lot of things I have used, but I was not using these all at once. I know that would be a disaster....just letting you know what I have tried.....

I am open for any suggestions....

NooN