Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spIdeZ

Me after 2 weeks

339%3C382723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D3%3B%3A%3D%3B73%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3B6793%3A37ot1lsi

I've been using 2% BP usually once a day (tried twice a day and the peeling was horrible, everyone kept asking me if I had gone on vacation and got sunburned or something =P~ ) along with moisturizers.

As you can probably see my chin is engulfed by redness from when I was dumb and popped my pimples often with no care or anything :-({|=

Any way to get rid of this? Or just wait a few months and hope for the best? I don't have any health insurance or any extra cash so anything that requires a derm is out of the question sad.gif

PS need a shower and some sleep [-X

The best thing for your skin....."HANDS OFF"!!! Say that to yourself each time you want to pick at your face. It's tough...we've all been there...but it's not good to squeeze at your face. Squeezing can cause more bacteria to be forced into your skin, thereby forming more breakouts. The redness should subside after a while. The BP should be effective, and use lots of moisturizer! Don't let your face get dry...it leads to oily skin, more sebum production.

Check out these threads to get rid of scars:

Vinegar: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=4885

Tape: http://acne.org/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1320

Good luck. Keep us posted.

I wouldnt even class that as even mild acne.Thats nothing at all to be worried about as its only on a tiny area of the face.

Just wash ur face n leave it and it will go away naturally and dont keep pawing it or u will only spread it.

As I said its nothing to be worried about.

I think alot of people are worrying about nothing from the majority of the pics I've seen and come no where near the severe acne tag.

If people knew what severe acne really looked like you would have a different outlook totally on themselves.

Just wash it and leave it and the rest will take care of itself.

I'd follow the regimen as outlined, which means bp twice a day. If you get red and irritated, start with a tiny amount of bp and very gradually up the dose. I'm betting you started with too much bp, which will cause that "sunburn" look and lots of dryness. It's important that you use bp twice a day for clearing, however, so just start slowly and let your skin slowly become acquainted. Looking forward to following along...