Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone recommend a mild...non stripping sa wash. I had been using the C&C foaming sa wash. It dried my skin too much and I broke out. The C&C scrub doesn't get my makeup off. I use cetaphil off and on, but notice when I use it I break out alot on my nose and on the parts of my cheeks by my nose. However my cheeks are wonderful. I think it doesn't get to my oil that well. When I use a harsh cleaner, I don't break out on my nose that much, but my cheeks get overly sensitve and breakout.

Has anyone tried Aveeno? Any +'s or -'s about it?

Any others?

I think I need a combination cleanser! smile.gif

Anyone recommend a mild...non stripping sa wash. I had been using the C&C foaming sa wash. It dried my skin too much and I broke out. The C&C scrub doesn't get my makeup off. I use cetaphil off and on, but notice when I use it I break out alot on my nose and on the parts of my cheeks by my nose. However my cheeks are wonderful. I think it doesn't get to my oil that well. When I use a harsh cleaner, I don't break out on my nose that much, but my cheeks get overly sensitve and breakout.

Has anyone tried Aveeno? Any +'s or -'s about it?

Any others?

I think I need a combination cleanser!  smile.gif

try Doctor's Dermatologic Formula's: Blemish Foaming Cleanser, it's kind of pricey but I find that it works well and doesn't OVERLY dry your skin (most SA washes will since they exfoliate)... there is some dryness but it's nothing a little moisturizer won't fix

u can find it at Sephora for $24, I've had it since Dec ~21? and have only used half of it until now, so it will roughly last about 4-6 months if you only use a small squirt (not a full squirt, just mix a small squirt with a little bit of water and it still foams enough to wash your face with)