Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CherryBunny3

Everyday Mineral bronzers/blushes.

Iam about to order my free sample kit to try EDM make up for the first time =) , Iam excited and hoping it will be something good and I will be able to find a foundation that will match my skin perfectly. Also Iam thinking to order either a blush or a bronzer and I would like to know which best shade of bronzer and blushes for light skin to medium beige skin tones. Anyone has opinions ?

Thanks all. :angel:

P.S , also would like to know which concealer is best , light intensive or the multi-tasking concealer?

Waffle Cone is a nice bronzer. I would also recommend Nick Nack and/or Email Me for blush. Nick Nack is a lovely, fleshy pink for a very natural look and Email Me is a bit darker. I have both. I also use Light Pink as a highlighter.

I use light intensive, but if you're not fair skinned, it may be too light. If it's to light, you can mix a little in with your foundation to darken it until you try the multitasking. Better that it's too light than too dark, though a perfect match is ideal.

Waffle Cone is a nice bronzer. I would also recommend Nick Nack and/or Email Me for blush. Nick Nack is a lovely, fleshy pink for a very natural look and Email Me is a bit darker. I have both. I also use Light Pink as a highlighter.

I use light intensive, but if you're not fair skinned, it may be too light. If it's to like, you can mix a little in with your foundation to darken it until you try the multitasking. Better that it's too light than too dark, though a perfect match is ideal.

I must second the suggestion for Light Pink, I think it's absolutely wonderful. Natural is also a good one.

Waffle cone and Daydream are both winners for bronzers.

Nick Nack is very nice if you're more on the lighter end of the light-to-medium category. I'm more on the side of medium, and I like Theme Park and Bouquet.

I use light intensive, but if you're not fair skinned, it may be too light. If it's to like, you can mix a little in with your foundation to darken it until you try the multitasking.