Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Khrysalis

Dan's moisturizer is great all over!

Hi all! I recently started using Dan's moisturizer as a body lotion, too. My skin has never looked better or been softer! I'll seriously have to get some jojoba oil so I can add it to the moisturizer when using as a body lotion for even more moisturizing power, see what all the fuss is about. ;)

Dan's products are so versatile, and really simplify my life without having to waste money and shelf space on separate body lotions, hand and foot creams, etc., all which could contribute to body acne.

Anyone else using Dan's moisturizer for their all-purpose body lotion? :)

It's the best moisturizer I've found. Works great for me and my wife. Come to think of it, all of Dan's products have been great.

Clay

Finally tried the jojoba oil/moisturizer mix and I must say I'm impressed! True to claim, the moisturizer works just that much better, and the silky feel of my skin lasts that much longer. I'm hoping it'll do something for my dry feet, help heal some callouses, etc. Anyway, I just love the mix as a body lotion. I haven't tried on my face yet, as I have oily skin issues, so I'm not sure my face will like this oil as well as the rest of me is. :)