Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nancypick

Can somebody help me buy TCA Complex??? I can't use PayPal

I've been trying to reach Julie at Perfect Complexion to buy her TCA Complex using my VISA, but she has not responded to my emails. I've called the salon and its always busy.

I'm dying to get this, but my Paypal account is not working right now. Her website does not take credit cards.

Can anybody order this for me using her website and I will send you a personal check or money order to cover it. If there are any takers, please PM me and I will give you my address.

Nancy in TX

Why don't you send the check to Julie? :-k

By the time you mail a check to someone and it clears at the bank you may have a reply from Julie. smile.gif

I would, if Julie would tell me she accepts personal checks. I haven't heard from her yet. I'm just so impatient. I want it yesterday, you know what I mean? There is this new expanded number I have to use in Paypal and you can't access it until you get your bank statement in the mail. It seems alittle inefficient. I want to order this and can't because I have to wait on my bank statement???. I can't call the bank either for this number, because Paypal might revoke my account. That's really customer friendly

I guess I will keep trying to get Julie in person in the meantime.

Nancy

Don't you have a real life family member or friend that could buy it for you and then you can reimburse them?

It would take 7 to 10 days just for you to mail your check and have it cleared before someone could purchase it for you. So I think you would get it faster just waiting for Julie or try calling her Salon again.

Is this the addy you are using? This is the one she lists on her eBay auctions.

[email protected]

Her auctions list that she accepts personal checks.

Payment methods accepted

Personal check

Money order/Cashiers check

Paypal

OR you could go to her auction (link below) and hit the ask seller a question button.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=40086

Good Luck!!

i didn't wait to receive my bank statement to get my expanded 4 digit number. i called my bank and they said they get a lot of calls from people using paypal. i highly doubt they would revoke your account. i still have mine!!!

Thanks everybody. I don't want people knowing that I'm doing this to myself, that's why I haven't asked friends or family to buy this for me. My skin has always been my biggest problem and I don't want any attention brought to this.

Anyway, turns out my husband had an Paypal account, so I've already ordered online with his acct. The Paypal site specifically said NOT to call the bank for the number, I guess because they worry about people stealing the numbers.

Thanks for the helpful information. I just wonder why Julie isn't returning my calls or email about purchasing her product. I am using the website contact address.

Nancy

I use the address I listed above, not sure if that is the same one that is on the site. She always gets back to me the same day. Hmmm... :-k

Julie finally emailed me. She was having modem problems. She said she was 400+ emails behind. Sounds like a wonderful lady and was extremely apologetic.

Nancy

Julie finally emailed me.  She was having modem problems.  She said she was 400+ emails behind.  Sounds like a wonderful lady and was extremely apologetic. 

Nancy