Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok im sick of coming on these sites, i think ive learned enough now. Basically ive tried everything & i think that if you have acne then you need to change whatever it is your doing thats causing it. Get fit, go swimming, eat healthy & drink plenty of water > Bad a bing, im finally cured!

HOPP THIS HELPS

i think that if you have acne then you need to change whatever it is your doing thats causing it. Get fit, go swimming, eat healthy & drink plenty of water > Bad a bing  

HOPP THIS HELPS

:lol: No shit

Glad youve read enough anyways.... I'll look forward to the day i no longer feel the need to!

That was the most ignorant post I have seen on these boards`` Even the kids in my school who are the Basketball/Baseball/Track team stars have acne that is worse than mine. I also regurally work out and do the shit like you said, and I still get 2~3 cysts no matter what. So my advice to you is to stop making ungrounded remarks and shut the hell up. smile.gif

i think that if you have acne then you need to change whatever it is your doing thats causing it.  

Can't change my genetics.

That post made me sad.

When I was in High school and on the swim team, I rarely had a zit that stayed more than a few days without doing anything and I never got red marks, now that I'm a bit older I get fewer pimples but I have damn red marks, Maybe I should start swimming again(maybe the chlorine kills the bacteria).

Tool, a lot of people get pimples when they work out(if you are talking about lifting weights), it's the hormone surge you get.