Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simon

Can ya'll see improvement...

I posted an album about 3 months ago with some pictures...ive been trying real hard to clear my skin up..but i dont think im seeing any progress. I tried to take simlar pictures of my bad areas..the camera with the second images is much better..but please tell me what you think...any suggestions would be nice too..thanks a bunch

simon

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gravv_2000/album?.dir=/2003-12-23

Hahahaha...I think that you're just looking for an ego boost. [-X

Your pithy acne is laughable. I LAUGH in your general direction!

That's what your face looks like without improvement? You're joking, right? Most people here would kill to have skin that clear, myself included. Maybe your camera and the lighting is making it look better than it is, but not by too much. I wouldn't even call that mild acne, but i can't think of a word for less than mild.

lol. yes, everyone just lays on the support round here.

No it looks like your acne has stayed roughly the same. I agree with others, your acne seems very mild...just a few spots for your entire face. But I know how frustrating that persistant mild acne can be as I have it too. Before anyone can make valuble suggestions you probably need to post the regimen/products you have been using so far.

well damn..i was just trying to get some help. mild or not mild whatever it is..i was looking for some advice. for the past three weeks or so ive been on botchla's regimen. follow it pretty regularly. i do put mandelic acid on at night..thought that might help with reduction of the red marks.

simon

unclebuck :-s ?

Simon, sounds like you have got most bases covered. The mandelic acid should definitely help with red marks. You've got sa in there so that should help with blocked pores etc. *shrug* I would just stick with what you've got for a while.