Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FreeRide

boxcar scar help!

Hello i have a boxcar scar on my chin and i think it´s making me look alot less attractive than before so i feel extremly bad about this one, can´t sleep at nights etc. So my question is: I want to heal this natural, is there anyway i can do this in a natural way? i have small scars from acne to but from them i don´t care, but this one i think changes my face a bit. Please help me with this. i have tried the vinegar method btw and it was that which gave me this boxcar scar!

It's hard to believe the vinegar method gave you the boxscar ... I suspect the vinegar exfoliated an old acne mark and the scar was underneath.

No i had pretty good skin before i started with the vinegar. The vinegar coused me an outbreak that gave me a pretty big pimple on my chin, it was that pimple that gave me this boxcar scar sad.gif

I have tried the vinegar two times. the first time it gave me an outbreak, and every single pimple i got from it gave me a little intended scar. so i decided after been reading all the positive experiences people had been having from it. so i tried it again, my most stupid thing so far. But its like a little "cave" on my chin and i hate it! If there is any natural method for my scar i would be so happy.

Sorry for bad english!

Please help me!!! Just want an answer for my question: Is there any help for my scars on my chin? its like a pretty deep dent. Will it go away with time or what?