Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
marytacker

***RANDOM*** this is the fucking creepiest thing i have ever seen

Shyamalan is a fucking genious, this movie looks great!!!

Although I don't think it will be as bad as "The Strangers", for a cheap slasher flick I almost pee'd my pants a couple of times.

:shifty:

Sooo it makes people stop talking and then kill themselves?

(Sigh.)

I dunnoooo... But, since it's M. Night, I guess I'll have to give it a chance.

That does look rather interesting :drool: . The film was already on my radar, but now my interest has cranked up a gear. I do like Night's movies in general, they always seem to have original concepts and have decent cinematography to boot. Two things getting progressively rarer in Western films nowadays. Although saying that, he does has a tendancy to go a little overboard with sentimentality, but that's relatively minor to be honest.

Aw! Quick, someone tell me what happened! I cant get YOUTUBE cos i dont have BRoadband.

I know, right, in this day and age.

Awww. Someone tell me. Cos someone mentioned it to me before and it sounded interesting. I love films like that i.e Cloverfield, The Sixth Sense, The Village, Birth... They are my favourites.

This looks awesome!!!! I am going to see it this weekend. Another scary movie you guys should watch is Tom Brownings Freaks, it was made in 1938 I believe and is about the Carnival Code. It was originally released by MGM then taken out of theaters because it was suppossedly so scary. It was re-released and became a hit. It is in black and white and will creep you out! Also, The Orphanage, is a good one. The guy that did Pans Labrinth produced it and it is freaky. I watched it and was scared to go to sleep that night.

This looks awesome!!!! I am going to see it this weekend. Another scary movie you guys should watch is Tom Brownings Freaks, it was made in 1938 I believe and is about the Carnival Code. It was originally released by MGM then taken out of theaters because it was suppossedly so scary. It was re-released and became a hit. It is in black and white and will creep you out! Also, The Orphanage, is a good one. The guy that did Pans Labrinth produced it and it is freaky. I watched it and was scared to go to sleep that night.

"We accept her! We accept her! One of us!"

sooooo im gonna watch this tomorrow with my mom. cause i have no friends. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :clap:

Aw! Quick, someone tell me what happened! I cant get YOUTUBE cos i dont have BRoadband.

I know, right, in this day and age.

Awww. Someone tell me. Cos someone mentioned it to me before and it sounded interesting. I love films like that i.e Cloverfield, The Sixth Sense, The Village, Birth... They are my favourites.

I'm going to use this excuse and have someone tell me.

I'm a wuss :(

I won't be watching it cos I'd probably literally pee my pants. I'm such a scaredy cat when it comes to movies. ET scares me :(

Cloverfield sucked.

It was innovative, although the storyline did suck. The visuals and effects were absolutely amazing.

"Aw! Quick, someone tell me what happened! I cant get YOUTUBE cos i dont have BRoadband."

THANK GOD!!! Someone besides me who can't get YouTube. I was beginning to think I was seriously the only person left on the entire planet who can't. Life is so very sad. But when life gets sad, I merely ask myself 'what would Mary Poppins do?' That always helps.

A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR MAKES THE MEDICINE GO DOWN!!