Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
John Syndey

TCA CROSS In Australia

Hi Guys,

Sorry to bother everyone but does anyone know of any doctor who performs TCA Cross in Australia. I would be happy to try this but I have not found anyone who does this in Australia and I would not feel comfortable doing this myself.

Any help/contacts would be much appreciated. Thanks

JS - some of the people who have had this done in clinics have done the following:

1. Got hold of the TCA document

2. Sent out the TCA document to reputable surgeons/derms in their area

3. Followed up with a call offering to be the guniea pig.

If you are their first, it should definately be free.

TCA CROSS is still a very new procedure (outside of Korea where it has been established for many years.)

Hi Maya,

Thankyou very much for your response to this. I will take this along to see a few surgeons but like you said as this is new it is a bit risky.

However, it is interesting when you say it is well known in Korea, well for us here down under you can fly there return for approx $800AUD. It is almost worth going there the first time and getting them to show you how to do this yourself.

Form everything I have read and seen it definately seems like this TCA Cross is by far the most promising procedure for scarring.

Thanks again.

hey all, from my readings on the web, TCA Cross is again performed in Sydney, woooo ! Theres like 1 place now ! The results look really promising(on these boards) so ill def give it a go.

Edited by cartwheeling_monkey

Free plug to Urepublic.... Dr Adrian Lim (dermatologist)... he s a colleague of mine and does lots of acne scarring. He really is a guru. Great guy, and will give you the best options available.

Tell him Dr Davin Lim referred you ( im a dermo in Brisbane.) NO RELATION.

I do TCA cross up in Brisbane, and we both use Fractionated lasers....

You can t go wrong with Adrian 'Sifu' Lim....

Davin Lim

hey all, from my readings on the web, TCA Cross is again performed in Sydney, woooo ! Theres like 1 place now ! The results look really promising(on these boards) so ill def give it a go.

can u be more specific? where exactly do they do this in sydney?

can u be more specific? where exactly do they do this in sydney?

the best one seems to be herber davis in broadway, since they offer computerised skin photography beforehand (so you can see your problem areas).

since then ive found clearskincare clinics do it too. they have more stores and are pretty much everywhere.

if you do get it done, please share your experiences. we dont have a big pool of info regarding doctors here in sydney. if you find the treatment helpful, unhelpful - im sure it will help a lot of people :)

good luck !

Edited by sydney_fellow