Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wham

Moisturizer

Should I moisturize if the BP doesnt dry out my skin much? I put alot of the BP on my face with no redness or irritation since ive been using it (about a week). Its very gentle stuff I like how it feels. I was using clean and clear 10% BP before DKR and itd dry and irritate a lot. Anyway a little while after I moisturize my face starts feeling oily like I need to wash again. Should I cut out moisturizing or limmit it? Does it really do anything else for my skin?

Also even though DK's BP is gentle but it feels too gentle. I breakout a lot more then when I was using the clean and clear 10% BP. Ive heard its normal though. Although clean and clear BP was harsh on my skin it seemed to keep me from getting breakouts better then DK's BP. So I hope this is just normal. My face feels a lot more healthier with DKR and id much rather use DK's BP but I dont want to let it get worse if its not going to get better.

Are you sure that just wasnt an initial breakout. That happens sometimes when you start using a new product. Your skin gets accustomed to it though

That is probly it. It could also be because ive had A LOT more sugar then normal as well.

I guess ill just skip moisturizing. I guess theres really no point if my skin isnt irritating and getting flaky.