Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kelli1982

21 days I love it :)

Well Im on my 21st day 40mg of sotret everyday and i love it... Nothing id consider and IB :) I get one here and there every few days but they are small and go away quickly. I dont have dry skin yet but im not very oily anymore. I had joint pain the first week and a half but it is gone. I just have these damn dry lips but I am stocked up with burtsbees they even have a shiny pink lipgloss, i found it today i was so excited. I will be posting my 1 month pics in 9 days and will also be going up to 60mgs. I hope it doesnt cause an IB.

yes i love not having an oily face anymore... i used to have to blot my face all day and redo my makeup cause my coverup would start feeling nasty like it was sliding down my face. not no more i can leave it on all day. i even forgot to wash my face the other night which i never ever forget to do because i will wake up to regret it. I woke up face was all good i think i forgot to wash it off because it wasnt oily and felt clean already...this is the best i wish the oilyness wouldnt come back when im done.

I'm the same way, I'm only on day 19 and haven't broken out since the first couple of days and no oil. It is even that time of the month where I normally break out, and nothing! But I do have very dry skin, I have to moisturize so much.

id take moisturizing over a break out. allthough dry skin and foundations is really a pain it usually makes it worse... looks like we are the lucky ones with no ibs i hope it stays that way. im sure ill dry out when i go to 60mg