Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I purchased BM make-up last week and I've used it three times since buying it. I can honestly say that I've only liked the way it looks only one out of the three times I applied it. The woman at the make-up counter made me look great with it! What am I doing wrong? I'm using the swirl, tap and buff method and applying the foundation using the buki brush, concealing with the concealer brush and finishing with the mineral powder and finishing brush. I try not to put too much foundation in the cap when I apply the foundation and I try to layer it, but it doesn't seem to be giving me enough coverage, plus I look extra flaky, even after I use the jojoba oil. I did receive the Rev Up Primer with the kit I got, but I'm reluctant to use it because I'm only about 3-4 weeks into the DKR and don't want to introduce that into the mix just yet. Any ideas or suggestions on how to make this product work better for me?

Apply your mineral foundation wet: swirl your brush into some damp foundation or spritz your brush with water. HTH

Ugh. I'm still having problems with it. I tried my old foundation recently (the one tha tlooked bad when I started the DK regimen) and it looks really good again. Maybe I can return the BM stuff.

Don't throw out the BM stuff just yet. Are you using the right makeup brushes?

I'm using the brushes that came with the starter kit. I wasn't going to toss it, just return it, if Nordstrom lets me. ;)