Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
etor21

My Bleach Regimen

Well one day I was invited to go to dinner with one of my friends family. My friends brother in law and I have acne. Mine is moderate but his is severe and as we were eating a friend of the family who was an elderly man came to our table and started to chat with us. He started to talk to my friends brother in law(who has th severe acne)and told him he knows a cure for acne and told him to put bleach on it.My friends brother in law told me later that evening but I wasnt going to try it.But as days went by he told me he started using it and I noticed that his acne dramatically improved after a couple of days. So one day I looked in the mirror and said ima use bleach cuz I was just fed up because my skin was still in bad shape.And as you know I TOOK A CHANCE and just put it on my face and it works after the first day.

I wash my face with just water then put Clorox Bleach on a round cotton pad and rubb it on my face. It gets warm but dont be alarmed.Im going to dilute it with water though because its too strong.Pretty sure it will still work.My friend puts it on a q-tip and puts it on the pimples individually but im going to dilute it with A LOT of water then gently rub it on my entire face with cotton pad. Try it and let me know what u guys and gals think. Ive been through a lot having acne so if u guys hav any questions just ask. Heres an extremely good link that helps with emotional problems including confidence problems and no u don have to buy anything its just chapters of a doctors book.I highly recommend it because I know first hand that acne gives u emotional problems and this link helped me like crazy.http://www.csulb.edu/~tstevens/c-rejct.htm#WHAT%20IS%20FEAR%20OF%20REJECTION%20AND%20FEAR%20OF%20BEING%20ALONE?

Well one day I was invited to go to dinner with one of my friends family. My friends brother in law and I have acne. Mine is moderate but his is severe and as we were eating a friend of the family who was an elderly man came to our table and started to chat with us. He started to talk to my friends brother in law(who has th severe acne)and told him he knows a cure for acne and told him to put bleach on it.My friends brother in law told me later that evening but I wasnt going to try it.But as days went by he told me he started using it and I noticed that his acne dramatically improved after a couple of days. So one day I looked in the mirror and said ima use bleach cuz I was just fed up because my skin was still in bad shape.And as you know I TOOK A CHANCE and just put it on my face and it works after the first day.

I wash my face with just water then put Clorox Bleach on a round cotton pad and rubb it on my face. It gets warm but dont be alarmed.Im going to dilute it with water though because its too strong.Pretty sure it will still work.My friend puts it on a q-tip and puts it on the pimples individually but im going to dilute it with A LOT of water then gently rub it on my entire face with cotton pad. Try it and let me know what u guys and gals think. Ive been through a lot having acne so if u guys hav any questions just ask. Heres an extremely good link that helps with emotional problems including confidence problems and no u don have to buy anything its just chapters of a doctors book.I highly recommend it because I know first hand that acne gives u emotional problems and this link helped me like crazy.http://www.csulb.edu/~tstevens/c-rejct.htm#WHAT%20IS%20FEAR%20OF%20REJECTION%20AND%20FEAR%20OF%20BEING%20ALONE?

reminds me of the movie My Big Fat Greek Wedding where they were like "put some windex on it" lol..

If u just put it on a big pimple it works. Dont put it all over ur face its not a good idea I tried.I know dat was pretty dumb but if u just dab it on a pimple individually it really works and u can see a huge difference the next day.

umm im sorry to be a party pooper but i really dont think burning your skin with bleach is going to provide any long term benefits, most likely just problems. its your skin to do what you will with but to anyone reading this who is desperate i really wouldnt recommend this

You are brave...all I can say is OUCHHHHH! If it works for you great, but I would be curious to know if it is getting into your blood stream. I would think bleach is a poison and not good for you at all.

I would be afraid to try that..Just FYI, my dad told me an old remedy for curing athletes foot was to soak your feet in bleach for a minute or so. He had it once and his grandmother had him do that, he said it worked but his skin on feet got burned by it a bit.