Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You keep fighting and FUCK everyone else. Everyone who has made fun of you will get Karma handed to their sadistic cruel asses You are an inspiriation to us all. Shame on myself for bitching about my mild problem. We have to be strong and make it. There is no other choice. just keep eatin right, working out and staying stress free. Continue to achieve your best in school and your career. Work harder then anyone else. You are worth it.

Why, thank you for calling me as an inspiration! I'm glad. Hehe. We're all worth it, trust me we are. Anyway, talking about school, I got kicked out of tertiary school last year, for your information. I was in IT (Information Technology) course. I never liked it. I was forced into it by my family, you see. I always get compared with two of my male cousins (also my age) and that really really suck like f*ck! My mom love making comments like, "If they can get As. Why can't you?! Studying is like so easy!" when she compares my academic results with my cousins'. I love Art and I wanted to get into an Art course, but my family said things like, "Art is crap. No future! Do IT!" and they made the choices for me. All 12 choices they made, not by me. My family's crappy. Fortunately, I've changed now. I'm not gonna let any shit not even by my own family hinder me now. I'VE HAD ENOUGH! Hehe. The reason I got kicked out of IT course was because I skipped the classes and all the exams. I was so depressed due to the fact I was still in IT course, my acne, my family and etcetera. I'd love to enter an Art course in future ... Oh yeah, I love teaching. I used to assist primary school kids in their school work and problems when I was in tertiary school. I was really flattered when some of the kids told me they like me because I'm funny and really fun to know. They're all mad about drawing now because of me! Ha!

God man. I don't like getting my picture taken or standing infront of a mirror. You want to be on Singaporean Idol? Haha. If only I had what you had and I haven't had to deal with 1/2 of what you've gone through. Go on Singaporean idol and sing your heart out man...especially the Beautiful song, I mean, coming from you that would be soooooo poignant, sing your hardest man!

Unfortunately this is true but then again, every division of the music industry has been corrupted by money now. It's not so much that mzbs makes it you know, just that he does it. And if anyone gives him shit about doing it, throttle them.

Michelle McManus of 'Pop Idol' 2003 suffers from obesity and loads of people including one of the judges (or is it the host?) criticized her. They called her crap and etcetera, but she made it. 'Pop Idol' 2002 winner Will Young is a gay man, for your information. Honestly, I don't care. I will go for 'Singapore Idol'. Perhaps, I'll be so inspirational that even William Hung (my hero!) might lose to me! Lolx. As mentioned earlier, I won't mind if I don't win. I mean I wanna test my confidence (I'll be proud!) and if the judges make shallow - minded comments, just wait what I'll say ... Maybe, I'd say something like, "What about women with make - up? Make - up does wonders, ya know. You'll never know how horrible they actually look without them". Singaporeans are mostly cowards, anyway. They criticise a lot but they don't do any work. Morons ... Lolx! Imagine a so - called "hot" singer gets disfigured due to a road accident or something, do you think the fans will still love him/her? Well, if they're not superficial, then they'll still do. If Xtina (my idol!) turns obese or something, I don't care! She has a beautiful voice and she sings the most wonderful songs on Earth! Xtina is kinda weird, though. I read some mag that had a quote of her saying, "F*ck pretty. I never liked pretty". Then, why the heck she has like tons of make - up on?! Lolx. Ah, okay, I'll stop here ... Hehe.

Michelle McManus is doing really badly now, no one seems to be interested.

She's going on tours and getting paid £2,000 per gig, the light technician gets more.

Is that so? Hmm ... Where did you get that piece of information from, may I ask? That's weird, ya know. Well, 'cause she sold loads of records.

Xtina is kinda weird, though. I read some mag that had a quote of her saying, "F*ck pretty. I never liked pretty". Then, why the heck she has like tons of make - up on?! Lolx. Ah, okay, I'll stop here ... Hehe.

Hey I saw xtina in concert this past december when she came to sydney australia! She was so awesome, her personality was great and her voice sounded amazing!

I think what she meant by that quote is that she doesn't like the girly princess kind of pretty. She has a more hard edge to her personality so she likes to reflect that in what she wears. I do think she has a lot of issues from her past she hasn't dealt with as seen in the video clips she had playing at the concert of her tied to a chair etc

biggrin.gif I'm a big fan of both Xtina and Gareth. I've seen Gareth once here in Singapore, but never as for Xtina! sad.gif *cries* Who's that lady in your graphical signature, by the way, mariahsloverboy? Is that Mariah Carey? Black hair? Lolx.