Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GettingGreen

Thought I would share what is helping me :)

Here is my regimen that is currently working wonders for my skin. My past acne has been moderate with a few cysts but nothing too severe. My face has been tomato red for about the past two years from all kinds of treatments.

List of things I've tried so you don't have to:

Benzoyl Peroxide (every possible percentage)

S. (not sure how to spell it) Acid

Light Treatments

Antibiotics (mainly minocycline)

Differin

Tazorac

My current regimen might be slightly difficult to do right at first, but just work on it and YOU WILL SEE RESULTS!

1. No fast food. I splurge every once in a while whenever I just can't find anything to eat.

2. Gentle Shampoo. I currently just wash my hair with my soap which is a very gently Dial soap. I have very short hair so I wouldn't recommend this to those with longer locks.

3. No sodas. I drink water or iced tea with every meal. I haven't had a coke in over two weeks and this is probably the toughest part of the regimen for me. I have had one sip in my time on the regimen....such a glorious sip :boohoo:

4. Lots and lots of water. I pee clear just to give you an idea of how much water you should drink. :redface:

5. No chemicals, antibiotics, or any medicine. They just hurt your face. period.

6. Green Tea. Just added this to the regimen. I'm going to drink 2 cups a day and rub the tea bag on my face in the shower, supposedly this helps.

I am currently clearer than I have ever been and I hope you can feel the same joy that I am!

Wow congratulations in clearing your acne... and all natural too.

I started off like you too... i stopped all medications (BP) and just used water. I ate healthy...exercised heaps .. and drank heaps of water.

Later though i got sick of it and slacked off in most parts. My acne still hasnt return.

Maybe as with me... it was the heavy washing that got you acne. Not saying you should stop though.. youll live past hundred with what youre doing right now!

Wow congratulations in clearing your acne... and all natural too.

I started off like you too... i stopped all medications (BP) and just used water. I ate healthy...exercised heaps .. and drank heaps of water.

Later though i got sick of it and slacked off in most parts. My acne still hasnt return.

Maybe as with me... it was the heavy washing that got you acne. Not saying you should stop though.. youll live past hundred with what youre doing right now!

Thanks!