Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fedexboy

Shocking MUST READ NEWS about acne!!

Today I looked at the news here in Australia and it said if your prick your pimples when your younger it will come back to haunt you probably 4 years after pricking at the area where pricked plssss dont tell me its true!! because im currently very depressed hearing about that ...

mon cher,

I hope this helps... picture your skin like the layers of an onion. many many layers. the bottom layer is basal cells that create a new layer of cells. this layer of cells slowly moves to the top as it is being pused up by the new cells. eventually, it gets pused to the surface of your skin, and soon after flaked off like all normal skin cells do. By popping a zit, you are simply releasing the white blood cells and dead skin that have blocked your pore... it is quite possible that you will get a zit in the four years after you pop that zit, but it is NO WAY RELATED TO POPPING THAT ZIT. your skin regenerates itself constantly. it doesn't stick around for four years waiting to say "haha! bastard! now i've got you!"... no, no. this article sounds like foolishness to me. send me the article won't you, or post it? I'd love to read it.

Hope this helps. don't be discouraged!!

....but a tip. if you must pop, do it with a sterile needle by putting a flame under it for a few seconds. LET IT COOL, haha then gently prick the white pustule and then gently squeeze until a clear liquid oozes out.

Franchesca.

mon cher,

I hope this helps... picture your skin like the layers of an onion. many many layers. the bottom layer is basal cells that create a new layer of cells. this layer of cells slowly moves to the top as it is being pused up by the new cells. eventually, it gets pused to the surface of your skin, and soon after flaked off like all normal skin cells do. By popping a zit, you are simply releasing the white blood cells and dead skin that have blocked your pore... it is quite possible that you will get a zit in the four years after you pop that zit, but it is NO WAY RELATED TO POPPING THAT ZIT. your skin regenerates itself constantly. it doesn't stick around for four years waiting to say "haha! bastard! now i've got you!"... no, no. this article sounds like foolishness to me. send me the article won't you, or post it? I'd love to read it.

Hope this helps. don't be discouraged!!

....but a tip. if you must pop, do it with a sterile needle by putting a flame under it for a few seconds. LET IT COOL, haha then gently prick the white pustule and then gently squeeze until a clear liquid oozes out.

Franchesca.

^ thankyou for the great advice, it really helps sorry i cant find any article about it!

it gets really hard having acne and those little trolls (bacteria) if i ever meet any of them in heaven jeez they are going to get a bashing!