Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I am going to the dermatologist for the first time in a year next Thursday. I have tried every antibiotic, differin, retin-a micro, tazorac, evoclin, duac, and rosula face cleanser. I am working as a camp counselor this summer and will be spending a lot of time in the sun and was wondering if anyone had any advice for what I should maybe ask for when I go to the derm. The majority of my acne is hormonal and i take birth control for it but I also have some clogged pores. I break out basically everywhere on my face and would consider my acne to be mild to moderate depending on the day. I also would like something that does not make my face extremely sensitive in the sun because i have experienced way too many bad bad sunburns on my face. Please help me out!!! My face is not horrible right now and to be honest, the clinique acne solutions has cleared up my face the best out of everything i have tried but it still is consistently breaking out on a daily basis, which is why I am going back to the doctor. Anyway sorry for all the rambling i am just hoping someone can help me!