Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miscdude

bump on nose

hey all, at first i had a pimple on my nose. i was using benzoyl peroxide on it. it was really inflammed over the course of a couple of days until it started to fill with "fluid". it seemed that a "pocket" of fluid had developed inside instead of the general nastiness of a pimple. anyway, as i was showering maybe a week after its first appearance, it burst and it bled mostly, with some oil like fluid. it's been two or so weeks since, and where the pimple was originally is now a purple/red bump that hasn't faded. it's soft to the touch, and in fact feels "empty" beneath it. any advice? thanks. i wash my face with a triclosan cleanser and use a mild tea tree exfoliating wash every couple days or so.

if this is in the wrong section, sorry about that! also, i'm not familiar enough with the terms (i tried looking it up in the search function...but if you can direct me in the right way, thanks!)