Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know the pains of acne, i know the pains of life.

Life can get you down and keep you down.

Throughout all my pain, i realized there was still a deep peace that resonated in my core. Hard to notice at times, but as i grew up i realized that life is 2 things.

Choice and perception. And we have a choice over our perception.

So life is choice. We have to be the change, to expect change. We also choose how to perceive situations, so we need a new way to look at ourselves\everything else.

And we have that choice. To be at peace with life\what-is(our current outer situation) and to not create anymore resistance to what\is.(but we can still work to change it)

Kk so i know my skin isn't the greatest, but it really doesn't bug me unless i stress about it. Even when others make comments about me, i realize i am really just a scapegoat to their own suffering. And i choose to be at peace with the fact that everyone i meet, may or may not be nice.

Please please stop worrying about whats been and gone. Start worrying about being present every current moment. Don't stress to much about the future, because all your future is is every current moment that passes. So stay in what is, the current moment.

So you want change, well start thinking about what changes you want. Make a list if you want.

Think of ways to slowly progress towards these goals.

Personally I have decided to become vegan and read more. So i read a little more everyday and slowly cut out meat\dairy products. Im easing into these changes i want.

There is a better way to look at the day. There is a better way to look at yourself. And there is a better way to face the world.

And it all starts when you decide its time to start.

I whole heartedly suggest reading Eckhart Tolles Power of Now. It changed my life

Bueatiful post and very well written. Thank you. I have had to use very similar beliefs in my own abuse recovery....wise words.

Bueatiful post and very well written. Thank you. I have had to use very similar beliefs in my own abuse recovery....wise words.

Thanks for your kind words, i really feel like we are just the outlines of our "story boards." We've been the authors of our past, and we have full control of the pen that is our future.

I realize it took me years to get with the plan, but realizing what good it did for me left me not feeling vain.

I'm very sorry about your abuse, i too know the pains of abuse. I've written this many times but being a Half Korean in a "hick town" was quite a hoot. Racism, reverse racism, sideways(lol) racism, ive seen\heard it all.

The song fits so well with what you said!

And so true too.. we are all blessed with a body .. beautiful creation by god... and many of us take it for granted.

"all your future is is every current moment that passes". Brilliant!