Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
larkenfoam

online shop to get concealer samples from?

I'm a male so I am very self-conscious about buying make-up in person, so I would like to order a concealer online. Unfortunately, the one I ordered (coverlend light) didn't quite match my skin perfectly. I don't want to order another expensive concealer only to have it not match, so is there anywhere I can get cheap samples from in order to try different shades?

Thanks I appreciate any help immensely.

littlestuff4u.com has bare essentuals makeup and you can buy sample sized products. It's a powder concealer, foundation, etc.

I'm not really interested in foundation, but do you think ordering that foundation sample pack would be a good way to find out what color matches my skin best? And then I could order a concealer with that color.

well they also have concealer samples. They're 6.25 and they have three shades so it's kinda hard to miss.http://www.littlestuff4u.com/catalog/item/944040/542347.htm

It must be hard to be a guy trying to buy makeup. There's also makeup for men. Here's a link but there's more: http://www.4voo.com/corrector.htm

Have you also tried having an avon or mary kay lady come to your house, it's not as embarrassing because it's only one lady that comes over and she has samples and can tell you your skin color. Hope whatever I gave you helps. Good Luck