Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, my first post in this section :)

Here is my story:

I finished 5months course of Accutane..and im pretty pleased with the results. Although i have some panic attacks(loss of breath etc..) in the last days of the course and have still few ~3weeks after, but they are getting better, i hope they will be gone soon.

So to keep the good skin results which i have after finishing Accutane i`m now taking these dosages of vitamins every day :

B5 - 5-6gr~

B-100 - 1x2times a day

Taurine - 1.5gr

Vitamin C - 2gr

Zinc 45mg

L-Lysine 3gr

Also red light terapy 1xday.

Are these vitamins safe to take at these dosages?

Thanks in advance

I strongly urge you to not take those vitamins. It's probably going to do more harm than good. Eat well and nutritiously. I can confidently make the statement: Most people don't receive any benefits by taking supplements for their acne, and they end up disappointed. I have yet to see anyone clear their acne through supplementation, other than NdRomeo..but he has found a very refined combination through experimentation. I have seen so many fads come and go, with people asking which vitamins are good for acne. Trust me, all the fads die when they find that supplementation just doesn't do the trick. In fact, sometimes the supplements break people out. Probably because the balance of the antioxidant system is messed up by our randomly mixing and matching vitamins.

Good Luck....

Hello, my first post in this section :)

Here is my story:

I finished 5months course of Accutane..and im pretty pleased with the results. Although i have some panic attacks(loss of breath etc..) in the last days of the course and have still few ~3weeks after, but they are getting better, i hope they will be gone soon.

So to keep the good skin results which i have after finishing Accutane i`m now taking these dosages of vitamins every day :

B5 - 5-6gr~

B-100 - 1x2times a day

Taurine - 1.5gr

Vitamin C - 2gr

Zinc 45mg

L-Lysine 3gr

Also red light terapy 1xday.

Are these vitamins safe to take at these dosages?

Thanks in advance