Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pomona11

When Should I Apply Ice?

I've only been on these forums for a day and have already gotten some good tips. I've heard that ice helps to reduce pimples? Should I apply ice at various times throughout the day? Is it most beneficially to apply ice just before and/or after washing my face and everything (I use Proactiv). Thanks in advance

Also, if anyone has insight into Proactiv's Refining Mask could you respond to my thread in the Presciption Medication forum? (I accidentally put it in the wrong forum)

I've only been on these forums for a day and have already gotten some good tips. I've heard that ice helps to reduce pimples? Should I apply ice at various times throughout the day? Is it most beneficially to apply ice just before and/or after washing my face and everything (I use Proactiv). Thanks in advance

Also, if anyone has insight into Proactiv's Refining Mask could you respond to my thread in the Presciption Medication forum? (I accidentally put it in the wrong forum)

Ice is a great tool for reducing the inflamation and redness of pimples. I would ice 2 times a day (you can do it 3 or 4 times a day if you have the time to), once after washing your face in the morning, and then again after washing your face in the evening. Apply your products after you ice. I would ice for several minutes each time - you can put the ice in a plastic baggie or paper towel if you don't want to put it directly on your skin.