Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi you all, I just wanted to ask your opinion about one thing that happened to me today...

Okay...So I was with my boyfriend at the market today. And when we were on the cash desk paying our things and I was putting all purchase into bag, there was this little girl on the next cash desk waiting her parents. When she noticed me she started to stare at me and didn't stop... I felt uncomfortable and annoyed, why did she stare at me like that... I tried to be without caring about it. And when her mom came to her she asked her something and still stared at me...I heard something like "Why that girl..." So she obviously said about me. Her parents didn't look at me and they left then.

Sigh, that ruined my day. :( Because I thought my skin was ok and not so bad. I have moderate acne and at this moment not many pimples. But I'm sure she asked about it and stared because of it... Or could I be wrong? I don't know... Anyway I hate that stupid girl, she ruined my day:(

I'm glad if someone will share an opinion about this... And sorry for my not so good english.

aw that sucks..something like that happened to me once

my baby couzin points to my head and goes mosquito bites? anyway it didnt bother me though because it was SO CUTE. thats the first time i havent gotten mad when someone said something abt my skin, cause i mean common shes 2 hehe

MAN I hate kids and babies so much for that. They reeeealy freak me out and annoy me too. I hate toddlers/babies in general tbh xD.

thats abit strong. there not trying to be nasty they just speak there mind and dont realise its going to hurt someone feelings.

Kids do not know any better, they speak their mind and do not think about hurting someones feelings. Just take it with a grain of salt, she was a child and does not know any better.

Kids always wierd me out a bit....I never know what to say to them....and I'm a couch pototatoe, much rather lounge around than have to chase kids. But yeah, they don't have an internal censor, they just say what comes into thier tiny brains as it comes.

lol I know they dont know any better but still, i'm the same as elsewhere. I never know what to say to them and they always wierd me out or annoy me .

kids are so blunt

they dont understand

i had my cousin wiht me once and he yelled at this lady that she had a huge nose

kids are just....not all there yet

MAN I hate kids and babies so much for that. They reeeealy freak me out and annoy me too. I hate toddlers/babies in general tbh xD.

Same here, I don't like when family tries to get me hold babies. Annoying and I always think im going to drop it. I also don't have the patience for bullshit with little kids.