Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think i look like shit. I beleve that my scars and red marks make me lol ulgy. I have never had a girlfriend, i have tryed but i always get turned down. I have only kiss two girls, well i say kiss but they nearly riped my face off lol.

Heres a few pic of me.

U may wanna look away now!!lol

Soz could uplaod any pics here, so go to my profile.

I'm joking btw, don't take it seriously if you did, lol.

But yeah, you don't look bad. The scars are something I would read up about in the scars forum but even that it's not a HUGE deal. But it doesn't matter what we say if it bothers you. You do have nice hair though. :)

I'm joking btw, don't take it seriously if you did, lol.

But yeah, you don't look bad. The scars are something I would read up about in the scars forum but even that it's not a HUGE deal. But it doesn't matter what we say if it bothers you. You do have nice hair though. :)

lol i know man i didn't take it seriously, lol i was laughing about it myself.

I have had 3 co2 treatment on my scars already.

I think i look like shit. I beleve that my scars and red marks make me lol ulgy. I have never had a girlfriend, i have tryed but i always get turned down. I have only kiss two girls, well i say kiss but they nearly riped my face off lol.

Heres a few pic of me.

U may wanna look away now!!lol

Soz could uplaod any pics here, so go to my profile.

It looks like you're gonna piimb. :surprised:

also just to point out as a girl scars would never ever stop me dating someone, i mean that completely. even if id never had acne i think i would feel the same way, scars arent ugly, yeah they alter the way your face looks but its kind of like...meh, move on. not a big deal at all. doesnt stop someone being attractive at all

Man, you're not ugly at all...far from it. I think you need to go out and meet some woman.

Cheers man, i do i go to clubs and that but i dont have the confidence to talk to any of them. I wait untill they come an talk to me, which never happens. Only twice have i ever meet a girl in a club and that was cuz they came over to me.

also just to point out as a girl scars would never ever stop me dating someone, i mean that completely. even if id never had acne i think i would feel the same way, scars arent ugly, yeah they alter the way your face looks but its kind of like...meh, move on. not a big deal at all. doesnt stop someone being attractive at all

I'm really happy to hear this because I totally feel the same way that scars or pimples ultimately have no effect on what I think of a person

and Welshman, you look good :cool:

..the girls who had an issue with your skin were probably not worth it anyway...you'll find a great girl one day for sure :)