Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been drinking green tea recently after reading the benefits of it. However, I have read about people using a powder, and I am confused. I just use it in its bag. Is this wrong? Does it even matter? Does the brand change the quality?

Thanks in advance! I'd love to hear what you guys have to say, I've gotten some great advice thus far! :)

The powder is instant tea. I personally don't believe in instant anything. I try to stick with only loose leaf teas, you can see what is in it and its not all ground up with who knows what kind of fillers. Though i do enjoy numi tea they have a great selection of them. its not loose but in a bag still its a good brand. i like the toasted rice and another one which is some kind of green tea with mint. Very relaxing stuff try the sampler, got mine at target.

My guess is powder would just be an instant tea, which I have had before - though I prefer bagged tea much better. In my opinion brands can make a difference, not every brand will make their product the same, but what it all comes down to really is personal choice and preferences.