Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
williamp

Turning the A/C off at night?

Like I said in the description I am not sure if this belongs here completely but it is sort of a habitat change.

Many people experience darkening of the skin in cold weather.

Would having your air conditioner on for hours overnight DAMAGE your skin?

Would a regular ceiling fan be more benificial?

I thought about this when I woke up this morning and my skin was dark I turned off the A/C and stood in my hallway where it was much warmer and my skin looked back to normal.

Thoughts?

In NM it is too damn hot not to sleep with the A/C on all night. I get up in the morning and turn it off then once I get back home around 8 or 9 I turn that sucker on. I am on Claravis so I don't know if the A/C effects my skin.

Like I said in the description I am not sure if this belongs here completely but it is sort of a habitat change.

I thought about this when I woke up this morning and my skin was dark I turned off the A/C and stood in my hallway where it was much warmer and my skin looked back to normal.

Thoughts?

Jesus Christ. Now I've seen it all. Soon there will be questions on when to apply cream - during high tide or low tide. :lol:

Thoughts?

Jesus Christ. Now I've seen it all. Soon there will be questions on when to apply cream - during high tide or low tide. :lol:

I don't think this is so far fetched. In the winter time most people say the cold turns their scars purple. I know personally my hands turn purple from all the cuts and such in the cold.

Why would this not happen to your face?

And this is pretty serious. You should at least stay in that room for 8 hours lets say, 8 hours of Sudden Cold after it being so hot outside could damage skin.