Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I use Proactiv's refining mask and have been following the instructiongs (leave it on for 10 minutes, I usually go a little over, and then wash off). However, the commercials make it seem like it can/should be used as a spot treatment. It seems that by applying it to a pimple and leaving it overnight will cause the pimple to disappear overnight. Now I don't think it would actually make it disappear overnight, but as anyone else tried using the refining mask as an overnight spot treatment? Thanks

My daughter uses it as a spot treatment and swears by it. That is the only Proactive she uses. It clears up her bumps in 1 to 2 nights.

I believe the active ingredient is Sulphur? It may or may not help you, but it can't hurt, right. Sulphur works by drying out the pimple.

The sulphur in the refining mask works great as a spot treatment, (clears up the spot in a few days) however, I still receive better results with natural tea tree oil on a pimple. You only need a dab and since it's clear you can use it in the day time.

I believe the active ingredient is Sulphur? It may or may not help you, but it can't hurt, right. Sulphur works by drying out the pimple.

The proactiv refining mask is the best spot treatment i've ever used. Apply just a dap to the active pimple and leave it on over night. The pimple will be drastically smaller and in small cases almost disappear entirely in one night.

i used to use it as an overnight spot treatment for awhile. it worked alright i guess. the only thing i didn't like about it was that it made that spot really dry and kinda flaky.

if you do use it, use just a LITTLE dab and apply it with a Qtip. good luck.