Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

At my last visit to the dermatologist, my dermatologist told me that since I drink milk, it might be making my acne worse. I heard of this before, but I never went into researching the topic. He said it was because the cows are given hormones and that it can give us more ance because hormones cause acne. Is this the reason why milk causes acne?

So, instead of drinking milk, my dermatologist told me to drink soy milk. He told me it tasted good because it tasted like vanilla. My mom bought soy milk yesterday, and I drank it expecting it to taste like vanilla ice cream or something...but i was wrong. But it actually isn't that bad. Maybe after a few months of drinking soy milk instead of skim milk, I can at leastprevent more acne. But I really don't think this soy milk can work miricles and take my acne scars off.

It is not going to aid the healing process per se but it should also not lead to any further aggravation of the skin condition.

Yes hormones in the milk is the main reason for acne trouble.

browse this website check out treatment reviews etc. you wil be able to locate what you exactly need

good luck

K

It is not going to aid the healing process per se but it should also not lead to any further aggravation of the skin condition.

Yes hormones in the milk is the main reason for acne trouble.

browse this website check out treatment reviews etc. you wil be able to locate what you exactly need

good luck

K

The hormones in milk can cause acne but it might not be the case. See if it helps.

Careful with the sugar content in soy milk though...some people find having a high sugar diet causes acne.

Basicly eat healthy...luckily diet doenst affect my skin. Foods my life. :D

I used to drink soy milk and eat soy products, but I found out that my body doesn't like soy too much. Not only did I have problems digesting it, I think it made me breakout too. Since I stopped drinking soy milk I have noticed a difference in my skin. Now I drink rice milk and it doesn't seem to affect me.

I've just heard that milk slows down the healing process of infections. Though it could be just a bunch of bullshit. Milk and diary product have generally many good traits, so I won't personally ever give it up.

like generally being full of hormones which generally gives you acne then yeah its generally good