Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bozeefus

Disappointed

hi.

my DKR products came today and i must say i am disappointed. when i removed the plastic covering from my 16 oz cleanser, i noticed that the bottle was covered with a slimy substance and saw that the cap was only only screwed on half way.

my other 2 bottles (16 oz BP and moisturizer) were fine though i am disappointed since i lost a small amount of cleanser.

also, is application of BP suppose to sting? i have applied it yet i don't feel a thing. is there a smell or visual test i can do to insure that it is in fact BP?

edit:

Received Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:40:10 -0700

Hi Steven,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm so sorry to hear about your damaged

product. I've contacted our shipping facility, and they will be

sending you out another cleanser right away. If there is anything

else you need, please let me know.

Thanks!

Kory

Hey I feel you man.

I recieved my products yesterday. It nearly costed me 200 bucks with shipment. My experience, though, was that it was closed pretty well with the plastic and all around it.

But when my moisturizer was opened it began to come out through the cap without me touching it. Luckily it stopped after a while, I'd be sad to see it all dissapear right in front of me, after the high cost I had paid.

I hope the regimen will work for you! :)

I'm sorry your cleanser leaked into the package. Please send an email to [email protected] and let Kory know what happened. He'll send a replacement cleanser for you.

And yes, the bp does sometimes sting upon application, especially if you are new to the Regimen.

hi.

my DKR products came today and i must say i am disappointed. when i removed the plastic covering from my 16 oz cleanser, i noticed that the bottle was covered with a slimy substance and saw that the cap was only only screwed on half way.

my other 2 bottles (16 oz BP and moisturizer) were fine though i am disappointed since i lost a small amount of cleanser.

also, is application of BP suppose to sting? i have applied it yet i don't feel a thing. is there a smell or visual test i can do to insure that it is in fact BP?

happend to me to

If your BP DOESN'T sting, consider that a blessing! BP usually stings with newer users because they aren't used to it - if you aren't stinging, that's a good thing.

I'm sorry your cleanser leaked into the package. Please send an email to [email protected] and let Kory know what happened. He'll send a replacement cleanser for you.

And yes, the bp does sometimes sting upon application, especially if you are new to the Regimen.

thank you brandy for the swift reply. i will email kory immediately.

anyway, my friend told me to take a whiff of the BP medication and see if it smells anything similar to hydrogen peroxide (seems logical). i did and it does so it must be BP. i just found it weird that it didn't sting.

Hey it doesn't sting much for me either... Seems to be working though.

I have only been using it for 3 days or so, but I also feel that the zits are reducing in size etc.

I guess it is due to my earlier usage of Clindoxyl, where BP is also used as active ingredient. As I remember, though, it didn't sting much in the beginning either.

Good luck with the regimen!

Hey I feel you man.

I recieved my products yesterday. It nearly costed me 200 bucks with shipment. My experience, though, was that it was closed pretty well with the plastic and all around it.

But when my moisturizer was opened it began to come out through the cap without me touching it. Luckily it stopped after a while, I'd be sad to see it all dissapear right in front of me, after the high cost I had paid.

I hope the regimen will work for you! :)

$200 is a lot of money! I was going to order Dan's stuff, but I decided against it because of the shipping cost. Instead I use Purpose cleanser, prescription benzoyl peroxide (only have to pay a few dollars b/c if insurance), and cetaphil w/ a few drops of jojoba for moisturizer. Hopefully DKR works for you and that $200 was a good investment!

Yeah starter kit cost me around $40 with 2-3 day air shipping. I hate how you first open the bottles cap things, I always have the hardest time =( broke the moisturizer bottle trying to get the cap thing up.

edit 2:

i will update my first post once the site is finished with its maintenance; i am unable to edit posts for some weird reason

i received my 16 oz cleanser replacement today at no additional charge to me. it was in perfect condition and i noticed it was sent with next day shipping! danielkern.com went above and beyond my expectations and they proved to me that they really care about customer satisfaction. i will definitely order again once my current supply runs out. thanks for brandy and kory for making it all happen

regards,

steven

I agree. The store has great customer service. When I received my set, the pump for the moisturized was broken and I sent an e-mail to get a replacement. A few days later, I received a new pump which was shipped using overnight shipping (not cheap!). I'm definitely impressed.