Find results in...

Heres what i do,

Morning

-Cera Ve Hydrating Cleanser

-Duac

Night

-Cera Ve Hydrating Cleanser

-Tazorac

My dermatologist told me before to put Duac on at night also, over Tazorac, but I tried it, and it stung so much, so when I went back to my derm, he told me to go back to using Duac in the morning and Tazorac at night. It stings less when I use Duac by itself in the morning, but it still stings. Is this a normal feeling?

I have a little acne on my forehead and chin, and nose. But mostly, I have acne on my cheeks. They are purplish dots that aren't raised. Actually most of the acne on my face are scars that are purplish and not raised. But everyday, I have 1-3 whiteheads small to medium sized, usually on my cheeks and occasionally on my chin. :cool: I live in Hawaii so it's sunny mostly all year, so when I go out in the sun, I put on Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70 with Helioplex 3 Ounces. Whenever I put it over my Duac, I have that same stinging feeling. Is this also normal?

I have dry skin on the sides of my lips, but its not really bad. It's just a bit flakey sometimes. I see a lot of people on this board talking about moisturizing and stuff, but I never really thought I needed to put lotion on my face. At home, I have Cera Ve Moiturizing Lotion, but I only use it on my legs. Should I moisturize even though its only a small part of my face that is flakey? Or maybe should I moisturize to prevent dry skin? I don't know what to do, but if i should moisturize, when should I moisturize? cuz I don't know if I'm supposed to put moisturizing lotion over my topical medication.

:doh: Sorry if this is confusing.