Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
partyhard

Would TCA remove birthmarks?

I only have 20% TCA and I've been using it to even out my facial skintone. I'd like to try it on this mark that I have but I don't want to waste any if there's no chance it would diminish its appearance.

I can guess and say that if TCA peels away red marks, it can certainly help with birthmarks... but I just want to make sure.

Id say no, I have a feeling birthmarks are not just like the top layer of skin of whatever and are not that easily removable.

Get in touch with your doctor if you want to remove a birthmark because I may be completley wrong.

mon cher,

birth marks are usually with you for life, unless you have them removed. this is pretty costly, but if it bothers you enough, go for it. and will you please explain TCA? i have never heard of this. tell me more!

Franchesca.

Id say no, I have a feeling birthmarks are not just like the top layer of skin of whatever and are not that easily removable.

Get in touch with your doctor if you want to remove a birthmark because I may be completley wrong.

Thanks. I kind of figured but I tried it last night anyhow. If anything, maybe TCA will make it lighter and less noticeable.

mon cher,

birth marks are usually with you for life, unless you have them removed. this is pretty costly, but if it bothers you enough, go for it. and will you please explain TCA? i have never heard of this. tell me more!

Franchesca.

Check this out :]