Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungbuk

KINOKI Detox Foot Pads

Sorry to be blunt but those are some of the scammiest things I've ever seen. =/

I've actually tried pads before.

The Kinoki ones had pretty bad customer service. I read other peoples' complaints that they didn't work well and they were not very good about returns or refunds, and sure enough that is the experience my sister has had.

I tried a smaller outfit thinking they would be higher quality (I was thinking they couldn't afford to get a bunch of refunds -- maybe my reasoning paid off?) and came to an immediate conclusion: ALL FOOT PADS ARE NOT THE SAME. The ones I tried were from www.purifyyourbody.com, and let me tell you that it was a night and day difference.

I'm normally pretty skeptical so I don't think it was the placebo effect or power of suggestion or whatever, but my first night using these I slept so well. Normally little sounds in the night wake me up. Our two dogs sleep in our room, and if they decide to pace around, their tags jingle and it drives me crazy. But I slept deeply and woke up feeling 'good'.

PurifyYourBody sends out a list of ingredients, and they're registered with the FDA. I was really impressed by them. The back of their footpads had their logo printed on it, so I knew they weren't just resellers. I wanted to try it for a month, and I did. At the end of one month I really did feel better than I did as a whole at the beginning of the month.

I recommend trying it. If it doesn't work for you, you're not out a lot of money -- if it does, like it did for me -- you'll probably be a repeat customer.

How did you figure out what your triggers were? Blood work?

No, mostly trial and error.

The weird thing is that I break out when I get really stressed. This at the very least helps relax me at night.