Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skin was fine with very little acne like 2 weeks ago.

THen suddenly I started getting all this whitehead on my two cheeks.

They hurt a lot and I'd been doing aloe mask, aspirin mask. I also apply some medication which was described by my family's doctor with this Clean & Clear Acne Spot treatment (salicylic acid medication). What's going on? Is this some kind of allergic reaction?

I only get them on my cheeks. Others area are fine.

HELP PLEASE :doh: ! I'm going crazy because of these whitehead.

I tried to pop them and apply ice afterward. THe swelling go away but then other whitehead start appear on other area.

Picture (prepare for the worst)

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

My skin was fine with very little acne like 2 weeks ago.

THen suddenly I started getting all this whitehead on my two cheeks.

They hurt a lot and I'd been doing aloe mask, aspirin mask. I also apply some medication which was described by my family's doctor with this Clean & Clear Acne Spot treatment (salicylic acid medication). What's going on? Is this some kind of allergic reaction?

I only get them on my cheeks. Others area are fine.

HELP PLEASE :doh: ! I'm going crazy because of these whitehead.

I tried to pop them and apply ice afterward. THe swelling go away but then other whitehead start appear on other area.

Picture (prepare for the worst)

Left Cheek

Right Cheek

The most important thing i guess is to go to one .. what you tell them shouldnt matter as much.

Have you used the medication before? Did it make it worse? Just my personal view.. i have serious doubts with all over the counter medications. If your skin was fine before without applying anything.. doing just that may have been better.

The dermatologist will clear your skin fast. After that find a way to keep it off.. and ull look great!

I tried to contact all my dematologist in the area. But none of them can take me in soon. THey said not until July or so. Is there anything I can do?

My face started to swell up...especially on the right side because of all the whiteheads.

Schedule the appointment as soon as you possibly can. If you can find a derm. that's in another area I'd aim for it. I live in Jersey and I my regular dermatologist couldn't see me for two months, so I went to New York City to see another derm. From your pics, your skin is definitely irritated. I would stop using anything you've been using on your face recently. I'd use just a mild soap, from the brand "Basic". I wish you the best, and good luck!

Can anyone predict how long this is going to last? I'm going to vacation soon in like less than a month. I'm going crazy.