Orange Juice (Calcium, Low Sugar)

Eggs

Low/No salt sunflower/pumpkin seeds

Vegetables

Fruit

Corn

Potatoes

Fish

Here is the list of stuff I asked my mother to buy/prepare. Does this look good?

Fish Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Calcium

Zinc

Turkey

Chicken

Orange Juice (Calcium, Low Sugar)

Eggs

Low/No salt sunflower/pumpkin seeds

Vegetables

Fruit

Corn

Potatoes

Fish

Here is the list of stuff I asked my mother to buy/prepare. Does this look good?

I think it's pretty good, except for the orange juice (don't buy into the low-sugar, stay on water).

Also add some chicken livers, don't overeat on corn.

Add regular sleep and exercise and you're good to go! :)

I would rather not go for orange juice but the fruit itself should be okay (fruit >> fruit juice (natural) >> fruit juice (synthetic). Be wary of too much sugar.

Also I am not very sure about the sunflower/pumpkinseeds. Omega 3 : Omega 6 balance needs to be kept in mind

Fish oil and EVOO should serve you well

cheers

Well the orange juice was were I planned on getting a good portion of my calcium from. I want to eat healthy for my acne but I don't want to malnourish myself. Also, what about Tuna? I am trying to squeeze in as much protein as possible because I am lifting weights. Any suggestions?

eat enough greens and you will be fine with the calcium requirement (in fact almost all the nutrients). Dont need orange juice for it

As for protein I am not sure you could try soy...

Well the orange juice was were I planned on getting a good portion of my calcium from. I want to eat healthy for my acne but I don't want to malnourish myself. Also, what about Tuna? I am trying to squeeze in as much protein as possible because I am lifting weights. Any suggestions?

Don't worry about calcium, and certainly don't get your calcium from fortified juice.

For proper bone health, you need a good ratio of all minerals. If you get your calcium from milk or juice, you'll get plenty of calcium but will become deficient in the others.

Eat your leafy greens, and make sure you get plenty of Vitamin D (either from supplements or sunlight). You only need 400 mg of calcium per day to live healthfully--but don't skip out on all the other minerals!